#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

This BBC article claims that the numbers of just Uighars numbers between 7,000
and 10,000 depending on the source. Of other ethnic fighters they say a “high
concentration.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-45401474

This AFP article gives the number of of just Uighar fighters (as opposed to
them and their “families”) between 1 and several thousand. It also mentions
high concentrations of Chechens.

https://www.afp.com/en/news/23/foreign-fighters-syrias-idlib-face-last-stand-doc-18x6wz1

So I think “thousands” was a reasonable number. Now can you answer my question
please?

Sent from my iPhone