#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

> There are no “jihadists linked to al-Qaida” in Idlib, as anyone free of
> post-9/11 “war on
> terror” ideology is well aware[.]

I have nothing to say to anyone who says “there are no jihadists linked to”
Al-Qaeda. Would you be more comfortable with the term Islamist or Salafist? As
for the idea that jihadists are in Al-Qaeda or Al-Nusra (“HTS”) prisons for
being jihadists, it is utterly surreal. Next thing you’ll be telling us that
the Salafists are really misunderstood social democrats.

Sent from my iPhone