Hello Klo,

Your conclusion to your email to me ends:
> As I just relayed to Javad.  I have no present problem with Option 2.
> But whatever writing is being criticized should be exposed
> simultaneously with its posting.  The posting and refutation should be
> juxtaposed.

I agree entirely with this.

I think the confusion (I'm sure it is just confusion rather than
disagreement here) lies in the original post from Per which  I think
was mistaken .What Javad, Alan and myself had said following it seem
to fit in with your option 2: ' that the writings listed by Per will
merely be analyzed and critiqued by those on this list, no Trot
defenders or spokespersons allowed.'

And so instead of continuing this silly and circular non-debate lets
all just get on and start discussing the real issues in a serious
manner.

Regards,
John