Ok, I have IP Masq set up on my linux machine, I also have 2 other
computers, one w/ NT the other w/ 95.  What is the best way to set up an
FTP site on my NT machine w/ IP Masq.  Some people have told me to just run
SAMBA and map the files from the ftp site onto my NT machines drive.  Would
this be the ideal way of doing it? or should I use ipautofw to forward all
incoming to port 21 to my NT machine?  If ipautofw is a good solution, what
do I need to do exactly to set this up?

- Jon