I've had my router masqing for quite some time now with ipchains.  I
however just started to run into problems.  I am trying to add a subnet
onto the masqed network.  I am only doing the because my laptop has no
network card so it is running plip to another host on the network.
192.168.1.0 is my ethernet and 192.168.2.0 is the plip network.  right now
routing works fine from the laptop over the plip link and onto the
network.  I have three hosts on the 192.168.1.0 network all but the
masqing box will respond to the laptop...  I think my chains are messed
up...  Here is my policy...  I know its messy but I needed to get it up to
do homework...
Chain input (policy reject)

ACCEPT ALL ----- 192.168.1.0/24 ANYWHERE        N/A
ACCEPT     all  ------  anywhere              st131140.ithaca.edu   n/a