Great news! A lot of fantastic work has been done by a whole host of people
to go into this release. It's exciting stuff!

May 27th sounds like a sensible target to me. As you know, I'm an advocate
of releasing often - the more frequently we make a release, the less we
will have the "impending release rush" that can really hamper the whole
release process.

Cheers,