On 3 October 2011 11:31, Carsten Munk <cars...@maemo.org> wrote:

> We have some clear goals:
>
> * To be openly developed and openly governed as a meritocracy
> * That primary customers of the platform are device vendors - not
> end-users.
> * To provide a device manufacturer oriented structure, processes and
> tools: make life easy for them
> * To have a device oriented architecture
> * To be inclusive of technologies (such as MeeGo/Tizen/Qt/EFL/HTML5)
> * To innovate in the mobile OS space

Hi Devs,

Left me in dark the past week, and this thread brought me back to earth.

Who am I? Just a Hard-core fan of Maemo, thus a fan of Meego-CE.

Developer? Not yet, but I'd love to be one, and I'm starting it off with
this MeeGo 2.0 hoping this is the new Mer now.

This thread looks like the real vision that was seen missing these days in
the past.

"That primary customers of the platform are device vendors - not end-users"
this makes me realize how good we are going to be in the near future.

Thanks,
Sorry, if I have posted in the wrong thread,
Manoj