On Sun, 2006-07-23 at 13:31 +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-07-22 at 18:52 +0100, Alan Hourihane wrote:
> >
> > Seems like a good solution to me.
>
> Thanks.
>
> > Although should we try and open "libGL.so" first, and then
> > "libGL.so.1" ??
>
> Can you elaborate on what kind of scenario you think that would be
> necessary in?

I'm thinking if anyone does libGL.so.2 for OpenGL 2.x (maybe) ??

But checking on other OS's I see one of my OpenBSD installs actually
called it libGL.so.3. I've no idea why though.

Having checked the dlopen() man page, maybe we can use NULL for the
filename which should use the main program, and check all loaded
libraries anyway....

So, does this work ...

glhandle = dlopen(NULL, RTLD_NOW | RTLD_GLOBAL);

??

Alan