On 18/9/00 12:08 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Here's a twisted problem...
>
> I use my stacks on different systems (NT, metaframe NT, and sometimes Mac).
>
> When I open stacks made on NT (std) in a metaframe session, the colors of
> the toolbars seems to be all faded. For example the scrollbar button looses
> it's edges shadows, etc... Result is it's all grayed even though it works.
>
> To fix the problem I have to remake the whole object inc. scripts anew and
> delete the old one. Problem is that all the fields in this stack are like
> this now. Lot's of work.
>
> Anyone has encountered this problem? Now a solution?
> The colors of the palette are not the same between the NT and metaframe
> systems, is this the problem?

Hm - what bit depth are you running?  If its 256 mode perhaps you're running
out of colors.  If not, it sounds like colors have been incorrectly set
somewhere in your stack(s).  Try copying the home stack colors to your
mainStack and setting subStacks to empty colors to see if this fixes it.

set the colors of stack "myMainStackNameHere" to the colors of stack "Home"

Regards,

Kevin

> Thanks for your help
> Xavier
>
> Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/metacard%40lists.best.com/
> Please send bug reports to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, not this list.

Kevin Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited (formerly Cross Worlds Computing).
Tel: +44 (0)131 672 2909.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.