Here's a twisted problem...

I use my stacks on different systems (NT, metaframe NT, and sometimes Mac).

When I open stacks made on NT (std) in a metaframe session, the colors of
the toolbars seems to be all faded. For example the scrollbar button looses
it's edges shadows, etc... Result is it's all grayed even though it works.

To fix the problem I have to remake the whole object inc. scripts anew and
delete the old one. Problem is that all the fields in this stack are like
this now. Lot's of work.

Anyone has encountered this problem? Now a solution?
The colors of the palette are not the same between the NT and metaframe
systems, is this the problem?

Thanks for your help
Xavier