well, I lost all my changes again. This is the most annoying thing of this
product.

You can change the stack properties, save it again and things still
disappear. Anyone has had this???

So I have to start all my tests again...

IF ANYONE HAS A FORCE SAVE SCRIPT/STACK or CARD
AT ANY EVENT OF MC IM VERY VERY INTERESTED

cheers,
Xavier