> > IF ANYONE HAS A FORCE SAVE SCRIPT/STACK or CARD
> > AT ANY EVENT OF MC IM VERY VERY INTERESTED

Hypercard is built with the idea of saving all the time
so it saves rapidly just a little chunk at a time
and we barely notice it.

MetaCard is built with the idea of saving at the end of the session.
And it saves the whole thing each time, so it can take a lot of time.

As you project becomes bigger,
saving at every event becomes impractical.

I got into the habit of saving before doing any action
where I got a crash in the past and lost hours of work.

This way, if I crash again,
at least I don't loose any work...

Serge Grenier