Suppose you choose yourself a car because it's advertized as powerful and
secure. You're driving your new car when suddenly the wheel is jammed and
you crash into a wall. The car manufacturer is informed of that issue, and
quietly answers that you must fix the problem yourself, it's not his fault
if the roads have turns and bends...

1) the car manufacturer is blatantly insulting you.
2) other uninformed persons will also crash themselves.
3) it's illogical that each driver should fix the problem for themselves,
because most drivers know nothing about mechanics, and before all because
the problem should be fixed at the car factory.

As I've said, I have no way to correct this Metakit bug. But I do care about
my user's data. I was thus forced to place big warnings on my site, and live
with it. All I ask is that Jean-Claude places big warnings on his site too,
and live with it.

Now I've said all I had to say. I won't reply anymore. Or this discussion
will never calm down.