On Sat, Dec 15, 2007 at 12:12:49PM +0100, Martin Schr?der wrote:
> [...]
> know the license of OpenSSH, which you probably use daily. Please stop
> this "if my memory serves". It makes you look as either incompetent or
> malovelent.

or senile really... I still did not get an answer because of apparent
mail-batch-or-checking-the-facts-or-whatever issues, I don't know why
he won't answer, maybe he has conveniently forgotten that question ?

I still know of many companies that did not switch to Linux because a
free software foundation provided them with a version of gcc that can
run on their proprietary OS and Richard still did not tell me why the
fsf promotes the use of proprietary software by porting free software
to it.

Gilles

--
Gilles Chehade