" I guess if you wanna label, you're not indie. hehe.

Hope you're still confused."

Obviously i am confused, i thought i asked what indie rock was, not "can i
be an indie rocker too?"  I also thought this list was for modest mouse
fans to share info, but maybe that was just a silly label.

other than that, grandpa sounds like quite a guy, and you can tell him
that i don't do drugs and i used to drink but i stopped.  i just decided
it wasn't for me.  i have nothing against people who do, as long as they
don't rely on it to have a good time.

"Do not go gently into that good night.
 Rage, rage against the dying of the light."    Dylan Thomas