This is a bunch of shit.  My friend just talked to the murder city devils
booking agent and they are all excited about doing a show with the mouse in
may.  they said that they hadn't been able to do a show together for awhile
and they were really pumped to be playing in the same place.  This whole
rumor is just a load of crap and the next person who posts that they heard
from there best friends brothers girlfriends prize 4-h sheeps lover that
issac cheated on his taxes so they are burning all they cd's needs to
disaffiliate completely from the mouse.  Step one unsubscribe to this list.

declan