> On 08 Feb 2007 10:24:13 -0500
> IvorW <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I> Ahah, now I see the correct module name, I can browse the source
I> and see what the issue is. The only difficulty is that the module
I> could be somebody's incredibly poor taste sick joke, and people
I> could raise the old chestnut argument about free speech.

It is difficult to keep my disappointment over this incident to myself
and so I will express my thoughts.

1) Sick joke or not, the content is inappropriate for CPAN. There,
sadly, exist many forums for this kind of material and CPAN is NOT one
of them.

2) Unless I'm missing something, CPAN is not the United States
government and I do not believe that the right of free speech applies
here.

3) If CPAN *was* a democratic form of government, then perhaps a
referendum by the CPAN populous would quickly remove any doubt as to
the fate of this contributor.

I believe that there are times to say (out loud) that enough is
enough. I believe that a boundary has been crossed here and decisive
action should taken accordingly.

Sincerely,

David J. Huggins
Chief Design Engineer
Full-Duplex Communications Corporation
www.full-duplex.com
World Trade Center
1101 Channelside Drive, Tampa FL
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This Email message and any attachments are confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify Full-Duplex Communications
Inc. immediately by replying to this message and destroy all copies of
this message and any attachments. Thank You.