On 8 Feb 2007, at 17:36, David Landgren wrote:
And as we all know, 99% of modules these days are found through searches. I would recommend a much more subtle approach: ask Andreas and Randy to... oops... accidentally remove it from their indices, and therefore when people search for Time::, it won't show up.
Of course the person who uploaded it may subscribe to this list or have found the public archives.

True, but by the same token they've already read the rest of the thread, so that's beside the point. Or else I'm missing your point.

Just that if you're hatching a cunning plan it's probably better to do it in private :)

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net