Randy Kobes wrote:

[...]

Perhaps, if nothing else, the terms of usage of the package:
   http://search.cpan.org/src/BANTOWN/Time-Cubic-1.0/LICENSE
by which one *must* commit at least three violations of the named parts of the US Criminal Code to use it, makes it
unsuitable for CPAN.

Continuing as the devil's advocate, I still can't decide if that's just a parody on the whole license issue. It's just too over the top.

That said, I agree that CPAN doesn't have to be the vector for distributing this useless drivel. While the license gave me a big laugh, the comments in the source code are distinctly unfunny.

David