--- imacat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>     So, what about this SNMP::APCUPS?  It uses the same Bantown lincense.
> Shall it be removed, too?

It should be.  I'm pretty sure that the license is invalid because you can't
require someone to commit crimes as part of a license agreement, but even
despite that, I find parts of the license to be a tad offensive.  Also,
distributing a license which suggests that people engage in ...

  * 18 U.S.C. ยง 1751 Presidential and Presidential staff
  assassination, kidnapping, and assault

... could very well be illegal in the US as threatening the President is a
crime.

Cheers,
Ovid

--