On 21/11/2013 14:35, Gabor Szabo wrote:
On 2013-11-21, at 9:06 AM, David Cantrell wrote:

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 12:29:37PM +0200, Gabor Szabo wrote:

The most important issue to address is why should we prefer metacpan to
search.cpan. You don't cover this at all.

[reasons]

David, from your post I am not sure if you prefer sco or just wanted
to enhance this discussion,
but if the former ...

Both!

I mostly prefer search.cpan.org because I'm used to it :-) which, I admit, isn't a very good reason.

--
David Cantrell | A machine for turning tea into grumpiness

What is the difference between hearing aliens through the
fillings in your teeth and hearing Jesus in your heart?