Julien Pierre wrote:
I don't need to tell you how vulnerable that is to snooping by all the ISPs and relays, or any thief in between. I don't have any stats on it, but I bet it's a significant cause of fraud.

I rate this about the same as companies that get credit card information from people talking on mobile and/or cordless phones...

They are both prone to interception as email is, but how many details are transferred by this method, either spoken or typed into a keypad...

Surely any form of encryption is better then in the clear?

--
Best regards,
 Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!