"CarlosRivera" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
> For example, they could make a fairly reasonable guess that somebody with
> screen information of 640x480x256 or 1920x1280x32 is in a certain income
> category.

Where is this going stop? You could also make a guess on the power of the
CPU (and therefore the income category) based on how fast a script runs...
or based on the connection speed... or you could guess his educational level
by tracking how fast someone types and if he makes typos...

I am really into security - but i think screen size and depth is something a
browser can give away.

Your privacy needs might be different, so feel free to create a feature
request in bugzilla.mozilla.org. Maybe someone feels like creating a patch.
Afaik currently it is not possible to influence the values.

Michael