Dear Dmitry,

I've tested it with other some decoders and the problem remained. However, different
decoders seemed to produce the clicks differently. Anyway, I tested it with a few
Fraunhofer decoders and it didn't happen. What does it mean then? It means that LAME is
not producing a faulty or a damaged file, rather it is producing a file that is a
little
incompatible with many players. A good quality decoder can handle the file perfectly.
There's some scope of debate here, though. But as long as LAME Encoder is complying to
the
MP3 standards, then I guess it's okay... Decoder developers should improve their code
in
that case. It will best if the knowledgeable LAME developers contact the decoder
developers and help them with the code if needed.

- Zia