> shall -m s be used? is it possible that js
> produces bad stereo output in some cases?
> is it worth to use -p at 192kbps?
> thank you

at 160kbs and above, (not counting bugs :-) regular stereo (-m s)
is the default, and I think it should be used.

As for -k, at 192kbs it probably doesn't matter.
The default would be a lowpass filter at 20.8kHz,
so the question is how much bandwidth is needed to
encode 20.8-22kHz, and how much does that improve the
quality?

Mark