Hello all, hello in particular guys from Ogg Vorbis,

PLEASE forgive Roel! I don't know why you flame him in such an
aggressive way. His mail did not seem too aggressive to me! In the end
there were some good hints in his message, but please forgive him now!
He did more than apologizing, offering his help in your project.

But for my own, I learned one thing: even if I will use Ogg Vorbis one
day, maybe I will, I know that it is better not to deal with it's
developers. Calling like you, Joshua do, someone an asshole just
because he dared to criticize and because his opinion (gained by
tests!) is different to the opinion of those that loudly shout "Ogg
Vorbis is better than LAME" is the worst thing you could do FOR OGG
VORBIS!

IMNSHO, it is not at all o.k., Joshua, to say your opinion in public
if it is an offence!

Instead of your writing "No one asked your opinion about Ogg Vorbis, so
why tell everyone on an *mp3* encoder mailing list your feelings?"
it would have been smarter (always IMNSHO) to understand Roel's e-mail
as a chance to improve OGG VORBIS.

BTW, please explain: am I allowed to report an OGG VORBIS bug just if
and when you ask me?

Just my $0.02,

Heribert.

PS: