You are inviting too much. I'd love to flame you, which I may do some day (maybe
right now). I cringe every time I see Roel VdB coming into my inbox. I know
it's going to be something that I find less than interesting. No one asked your
opinion about Ogg Vorbis, so why tell everyone on an *mp3* encoder mailing list
your feelings? Is Ogg Vorbis a final release? No, can you do better. Absolutely
not. Beta means "not entirely stable", work in progress; there are bugs to be
fixed. Here's my opinion, you're an asshole. But that's my opinion, so I guess it's
ok to say it.

Joshua Bahnsen