>          I would have to agree with Joshua here.  not only that, but I
> think its hilarious how Roel immediatly had a drastic change of heart when
> he heard Monty was on board.  Now, Monty is the man, but that doesn't mean
> everything he touches is gold :-P  Roel needs to think about what a silly
> willy he is.

There was some discussion in the background that made the public tone seem to
change abruptly.  Roel didn't cave in.  We collectively realized in private
email we'd both just gotten caught making ourselves look ridiculous.

Anyway, he apologized, I apologize, we were on the bad crack today. We can
finish this up over some beer or good single malt.

Agh.  Tiring day all around.

Monty