Hello Sieghard.

OK, I jumped into your previous posts.

> >> https://github.com/fredvs/ideU/archive/refs/heads/main.zip
> Got that, about the reaults please see below.

Hum, this link is automatically updated after each commit and it seems that you
did not use the last one.
But ok, the comments are for the last commit too.

> I'm now using the fpc unit path override method to access the
> "dynpo" alternate units, as exemplified in my modifications of your
> "podemo" programm in "msegui_dynpo-mod.zip".
> this only requires
> to add the path "${MSEDIR}lib/dynpo" AS THE VERY FIRST ENTRY in the
> "Directories" tab there, and to activate it only for the "U" switch to
> the fpc comman line (i.e., clear the "I", "L", and "O" columns for it).

In last commit of mseide-msegui ( one month ago )
the "dynpo" alternate unit was merged into the original mseconst.pas unit.
So no need to do complicated command line nor copy-paste that unit, only use
the "-dmse_dynpo" parameter.

In last commit /mseide-msegui/tools/potools/  was added your PotoMo and MOdemo
projects.
Many thanks for this.
It was modified to use last commit of msegui and there is now a new unit:
captionmodemo.pas where all the captions of the project are added.

https://github.com/mse-org/mseide-msegui/commit/e135b94f5e

To resume: for internationalization, mseconsts.pas is used for all the captions
of msegui components and captionmodemo.pas for all the other captions of the
program him self.

It would be great if you could check in /mseide-msegui/tools/potools/  your
PotoMo and MOdemo projects ( if all ok with the modifications, here it works
perfectly).

>As I was unclear about a few of the
>wordings, I put those, along with some comments, into a file named
>"unklar" for your reference.

Many thanks for this.
I agree with all your suppositions-suggestions and for the "not understood":

> msgid "Annul"
> msgstr "Abbrechen"
> #################### I could not find that used somewhere
(and others)

Those captions are used by msegui widgetset.

> msgid "Universal path layout"
> msgstr "Universelles Pfad-Layout"
> #################### I could not yet find out what this actually means

Martin invented a "Universal path layout" (how to call this?), that is based on
the Unix way.
So in Windows normally you use for example "C:\adirectory\aotherdirectory\" but
with msegui and mseide, by default, you will get this:
"/C/adirectory/aotherdirectory/".

It is great but no every Windows user will like it.
It is the reason why, in "Extended Settings" you may choose to use the
"Universal path layout" or the "classic" one.
In ideU, by default, it is the "classic" layout that is used.

I will do a new release of ideU with all your notes.

About mseide-msegui maybe it will be time also to do a new release because lot
of change were done since last release.