Hello Sieghard.

> BTW, I realized that the "latest" ideU version (that I have, 2.8.2)
> still uses the old german language file that "features" some quite
> ridiculous translations.
> You can get a new one from my web space
> under "ideU_lang.zip.", along with the newly converted .mo files

Ho, many thanks for this !

> BTW 2nd: The file "ideU_languages.jpg" there shows the interesting
effekt

Oops, what's this...?, I never get that, ....
Will test it on a larger screen ( or maybe, easier, always let it appear next
the cursor like you proposed, or screen center).

But, OK, I see now the problem, thanks to show it.

About all the other things (PO/MO-demo, POtoMO, ...) I will jump into it next
week, write you later.

Thanks Sieghard and have fun!

Fre;D