I'll get the basic patch for this into the queue for mspgcc4.

Jens-Michael, would you say that for chips that have INFOA through INFOD,
the sections should be named infoa (etc) and that infomem should be dropped
on those chips?  Do we need infoanobits (etc) for each of those as well?

If the elf32msp430.sc template script is updated to make the bootloader,
individual info, and combined infomem sections all optional driven by
presence of the corresponding variable in the msp430all.sh script, just like
the fartext section is, is there any motivation to keep the forked
elf32msp430_3 script?

Peter