Hi,

Thanks for the explanation about infomenobits.

However I am not so sure about the the special purpose of info segment A.
It can be seperately locked though.
According to the user manual there is a newer method implemented in the
5xx devices which is located at 0x1a00 and further. This table is a lot
more comprehensive and contain the calibrated ADC offsets.
Furthermore the clock system has changed and is now accessed using
UCSCTL0 - UCSCTL8. The old CAL_DCO_* and CAL_BC1_* pointers do not apply
anymore. FLL is done inside the FLL now.

Regards,

Hans