The patch for the basic problem (bad address for infomem on newer chips) has
been submitted to mspgcc4.  Once the moderator approves it it'll go in.  In
the meantime, it's integrated  into the "next" branch of the git repository
for mspgcc4.

This patch also corrects the use of cc430x5123 which should have been
cc430x5133; that affects both binutils and mspgcc4.

I started work on splitting out infoa through infod, but stalled: there are
47 data sheets to check, and it was only after the first pass through them
that I realized that some chips with a 256b info section split it into two
128-byte chunks, and some into four 64-byte chunks.  I need to revisit this,
and verify that nobits actually does what it's supposed to, before that can
be fixed.  I expect "infomem" to be an alias section that overlays the info*
sections available on the chip.

Peter