Hello GCC-enthusiasts,
We just posted a new stand-alone & open source release on the external web: RH
GCC v371!

This release is the stand-alone equivalent to the MSP430 GCC support in CCSv6
App Center and includes all binaries, the source code, and MSP430 device
specific support files required.

What's new in this release:

New Device Support:

  *   MSP430FG6626
  *   MSP430FR6989 Family
  *   MSP430FR4133 Family
  *   MSP430F67621
  *   MSP430F67641
  *   MSP430F6779A Family

New Features:

  *   Support for hardware multiplier (with new -hwmult command line option)
  *   Added -mN, -mn, -mY, -my command line options for handling automatic
insertion of NOP instructions while changing interrupts
  *   New -mcpu command line option for selecting microcontroller architectures

In addition the linker scripts have been aligned (single file per device) and
plenty of bugs have been addressed.

This as well as previous releases are available thru the MSP430 GCC product
folder<http://www.ti.com/tool/msp430-gcc-opensource>.
Thanks,
Thomas Mitnacht
MSP430 Development Tools Manager • Ultra-Low Power MCUs
Texas Instruments • Freising • +49 8161 80 3002

Texas Instruments Deutschland GmbH, Haggertystr. 1, D-85356 Freising.
Amtsgericht München HRB 40960. Geschäftsführer: Dr. Wolfram Tietscher.
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Andreas Schwaiger