Thanks Thomas.

https://github.com/pabigot/msp430-elf has been updated with these
releases.  I'm not sure why the version jumped from 2.01.01.00 to
3.02.02.00 since the GCC version apparently didn't change but we'll run
with it.

In the gcc_rh branch the only change I made was to remove the execute bits
from the header files and move the contents back to the include directory
from the msp430-gcc-support-files directory they're now in.  Note that the
TI versions now use Unix line endings, so to identify content differences
from old versions you need to add -b or -w to the diff command.

In the sources branch the only change was to move the tools directory up
one level, and to remove some .gitignore files that were preventing the
archive from containing certain derived files.

There are changes in the TI sources that appear to need to be backported to
upstream (e.g. the support for longer C++ template names); somebody might
need to file an upstream bug report to get that to happen.  There are also
a variety of issues reported on gcc bugzilla and E2E in both the headers
and toolchain that are still outstanding including (by inspection) the
hardware multiplier issues.

FYI: The best information I've collected on how to report bugs in the
toolchain is in the README displayed at:
https://github.com/pabigot/msp430-elf

Thomas, I for one very much appreciate both the new releases and the fact
you're announcing them here.

Peter