not to beat a dead horse but you get more stats here:

https://www.dspguide.com/ch16/1.htm

(c) shows that the Blackman has a better *stopband attenuation*. To be
exact, the stopband attenuation for the Blackman is -74dB (∼0.02%), while
the Hamming is only -53dB (∼0.2%). Although it cannot be seen in these
graphs, the Blackman has a *passband ripple* of only about 0.02%, while the
Hamming is typically 0.2%. In general, the Blackman should be your first
choice; a slow roll-off is easier to handle than poor stopband attenuation.