Hi Russ,

Yes.  In the previous reference, there is no example for overlap-add.  A
sine/cosine framework is a relatively simple one for OLA and fulfills the
necessary requirements.  In the case of audio coding, various filterbanks
with different types of windows have been designed for 'perfect
reconstruction', and even window switching.  Please refer to Bosi for a
more thorough treatment.

Best,
Eric Z