> On June 24, 2020 4:53 PM Zhiguang Zhang <ericzh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> I don't think there's any issue - I just posted about the TrackSpacer plugin
> and the thread started up again. Actually what I've been trying to get across
> is that the Gibbs "nastiness' is ever present in both hardware and software
> implementations. It's just there in the underlying physics of sampling
> theory, even in the analog domain it seems :)

Gibbs phenomena has nothing to do with sampling theory.  You only need to
guarantee that the input is bandlimited to Fs/2.  you need not necessarily be
applying a brickwall LPF before sampling.

why is "Phase Vocoder" and "FIR" in the Subject: line of the thread?

--

r b-j                  r...@audioimagination.com