I'm curious what other users have experienced using mutt with Solaris 8.

I've compiled mutt 2.5.1 for it but am not getting some of the nicer
features available in mutt like I see immediately available on Linux such
as:

1) color in the dtterm window
2) thread recognition ie: I don't see the |-> chars for replied email and
such.

In fact it seems even VIM may have some issues with color in a dtterm. I
just did the standard ./configure and make. Nothing fancy. Maybe I should do
something else?

I'm curious what other users have done with mutt and Solaris 8 and how they
solved it.

Thanks.

    __   _                                           Carl B. Constantine
   / /  (_)__  __ ____  __                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  (2.4.1)                        ICQ: 26351441
                                            PGP key available on request

  Up the line - out the server- past the firewall - nothing but Net!!