On 5/10/01 9:28, adam morley at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> i actually have mutt runing on solaris 8.  the colors in the config file never
> seem to mactch up with the colors diplayed.  i just play around with it until
> i get it to work.  ill go back and read your original post and see if i can
> figure it out.

Really? What did you do and how did you do it? Can you send me your configs
as well?

Did you also use ncurses?

Thanks.

    __   _                                           Carl B. Constantine
   / /  (_)__  __ ____  __                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  (2.4.1)                        ICQ: 26351441
                                            PGP key available on request

  Up the line - out the server- past the firewall - nothing but Net!!