adam morley wrote:
> so currently, the mime type of my message is text/plain.  i want to change this to
>text/plain; format=flowed for each outgoing mail message.  i didn't see this in the
>muttrc file or manual.  thanks.

First thing's first: wrapping your lines at some point less than
80 characters is a "good thing".  =o)

As far as your question, though: I think that the "Content-Type"
is hardwired into the Mutt source, (although I may be mistaken.)
I suppose one could hack the source and recompile Mutt to effect
a change.

Aother "soution" would be to process your outgoing messages with
formail before sending.  (That's the route I'd take, if I wanted
to do such a thing, since I already do that for other reasons.)

Good luck!

        -- Mr. Wade

--
Linux: The Choice of the GNU Generation