On Thu, Dec 27, 2001 at 12:29:34PM -0500, Philip Mak wrote:
> I was thinking about the merits of keeping one large mailbox, versus
> keeping a mailbox that's rotated monthly/quarterly/yearly. Some people
> prefer to keep one huge mailbox, and some other people prefer to rotate
> it. I'd like to explore the reasons why people do it one way and not the
> other.

Another thing you could do is rotate your mail boxes, and then create a
hook for mutt that calls a script that cats all your mail boxes together.
You could look at that, and then the script/some other action would delete
it. This would have the advantage of having fast open times when you want
them, and easy archiving when you want it.

--
-- Skylar Thompson ([EMAIL PROTECTED])