Alas! Rob 'Feztaa' Park spake thus:
> > - It's useful to be able to search for every message a specific person has
> > ever sent me.
>
> True, but I don't often need to look for old messages. In fact, I don't
> even know why I keep archives. ROFL :)

Ah, I remember now. I don't like the way mutt handles "new" mail in my
mboxes, so I set up a bunch of mbox hooks. That way I automatically know
that any mbox that has a nonzero size contains new mail. And I just
figured it'd be nice to have my old mail stored by date, instead of all
in one huge file.

--
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
[EMAIL PROTECTED]