On Thu, Dec 27, 2001 at 07:36:34AM -0500, David T-G (dis)graced my inbox with:
> % > Done.  But you missed the whole new-threading-style discussion because
> % > you weren't here :-)
> %
> % right, but i am already on two million other high traffic lists, i
> % would die if i were on mutt. how many messages a day would you say?
>
> Hrmmm...  It varies widely, but I'd say a good average is probably only
> ten or twelve, and a high is twenty.

You sure about that? There's nearly 50 in my box right now, and I just
checked my mail about 12 hours ago :)

> % people tend to forget by the time they are done with reading...
>
> BTW, do you set M-F-T: so that mutt knows to reply to the list and to you
> or do you not bother because you're so used to asking people to cc: you?

I forget, but doesn't that header only work if the person doing the
replying is using mutt? Not much help unless you're posting to the mutt
list, methinks :)

--
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
[EMAIL PROTECTED]