I bought a Systron-Donner counter from eBay a few months back. Naturally the
cord was chopped off and the fuse cap removed.

I'm having trouble finding a suitable replacement.  It amounts to three
conductor zip cord. I know I'm not going find the original stuff, at least not
at a price mortals can afford.

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"

https://www.astarcloseup.com

“...the book said something astonishing, a very big thought. The stars, it
said, were suns but very far away. The Sun was a star but close up.”—Carl
Sagan, "The Backbone Of Night", Cosmos, 1980