Dear All,

I would like to model my data log transformed.

So far, I already found some suggestions for this problem here but none of
them worked in my case - probably I did sth. wrong.

I would be very happy if someone could help me with changing my error model,
which I assume has to be changed.

(I also assume that the dataset has to be changed from DV to LOG(DV)?)

So, here is the code I used so far (not log transformed):

$ERROR

IPRED = F                                                   ;IPRED drug in
the central compartment

IF (CMT.EQ.5) IPRED = A(5)               ;IPRED second drug in 5th
compartment

DEL=0

IF (IPRED.EQ.0) DEL=0.0001

W     = F

IRES  = DV - IPRED

IWRES = IRES /(W + DEL)

Y = IPRED + IPRED * EPS(1)                                  ; error drug in
the central compartment

IF (CMT.EQ.5) Y = IPRED + IPRED * EPS(2)     ; error second drug in 5th
compartment

It would be great to get some help.

Thanks!

Katrin