Hi,

This problem was discussed before on NMUSERS, here's a link with code
suggested by Leonid Gibiansky and Mats Karlsson (code allowing for a
combined - additive and proportional error in log space):

http://www.cognigencorp.com/nonmem/nm/98may202004.html

You model the log transformed data  - so the DV is actually log
concentration. You estimate in linear space and log transform the estimated
concentrations when you define the Y as in the code in the link above.

Regards,

Andrzej

Andrzej Bienczak

MSc, MPharm, DiplPharm