Dear All
I have finished a multiple dose simulation for 600 subjects and want to perform
a single dose simulation (different sampling time) on the same subjects (same
ETA as the first simulation).  I used the same seed for the simulation step, it
turned out the first subject was the same and the rest of the subjects are not
and I am not sure whether this was due to the fact that the two simulation has
different number TIME records.  If so, I wonder what is the proper way to set
the simulation seed so that the ETAs for the second simulation will be
identical to the first one.

I know that I could output the individual parameter estimate from the first
simulation and import them into the second one.  But I was thinking if the
random seed can be synchronized between the two simulation, it could be an
easier solution.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Thank you very much and best regards!

Penny (Peijuan) Zhu, Ph.D.
Associate Director Clinical Pharmacology

Cell: 862-926-9079

PD Bio-Pharma CDMA
Sandoz
1N025, 100 College Road West