> But I disagree on the naming. At least to the locals, 'Nordic' refers
> to a well-defined group of countries (see [1]). Something like 'Baltic
> Perl Workshop' would be much better.

Well, my initial idea was exactly "Baltic PW", and I though of it as a
"copy" of NPW in that it drifts between three Baltic states.

But it would be more useful for everyone to ask people from Nordic
countries to come. And two events, which are geographically too close
to each other, are not the solution, I think.

So if you decide to accept my proposal, we could thought out the
proper name then.

--
Andrew Shitov
a...@shitov.ru | http://shitov.ru