Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> When you create a map file for dvips for a texfont-installed
> font family, it needs to have those *-raw-* entries that will
> map the fonts to the real postscript font files on your harddisk,
> and those were missing from your bgj.map.
the reason why i create the map files the way we do is that i want to prevent
pdftex to be too clever in sharing font resources (thre are versions out there
that assume sequivalent "Names" to always equivalent which is not always true
(think of slanted or extended fonts)

(i've been bitten too often by that so i play safe)

it is no problem to add that entry optionally (grep for cleanfont in
texexec.pl; to tired to see the light now)